Last week I got my official acceptance letter from UAB – - – EXCITING! I’ve known I was accepted for awhile but to get it on the UAB Letterhead really made it real for me. Now I have all kinds of other things to start doing. I’m going down for a week in March and I’m thinking about scheduling a campus tour or something to do one day so I kind of have an idea of the campus layout and things like that. I got an email from UAB with all of the steps that I have to do next in it. There are lots of things left to go still but there fairly easy and I don’t have to worry about Housing or meal plans or anything like that so that will take out some of the hassle of things I have to apply for. My focus right now is going to be on scholarships that I might be able to get being an out of state student. Hopefully I can get something and it will help out a bit, anything helps. I’ll let you all know more as I find out.
March 1, 2010
This entry was posted on Monday, March 1st, 2010 at 3:35 PM and tagged with Alabama, college, future plans and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
3 Responses to “UAB Update”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- Just posted a photo instagram.com/p/ZlcdbamVFo/ 2 days ago
- Good day for riding in the #jeep without the doors equals a bad hair day ... Oh well! #jeephairdontcare 2 days ago
- RT @joelmchale: I wish the National High School Cheerleading Champion squad & the winners of the Crossfit Games would would fight to the de… 2 days ago
- Thoughts are with those in Oklahoma and the rest of those mid-western plains. So much beauty and danger comes from those big open skies. 2 days ago
- Playing with my new toy and caught this shot of Mr. Wrigley #puppygram instagram.com/p/Zg-q53mVJq/ 3 days ago
TagsAlabama Birmingham Birthday books Callie college Concerts confessions cooking crafts eating out Family football friends Fun future plans God JD life in general loves Missouri movies Music OTC outdoors pets photos projects Rachel Random shopping sledding summer thoughts trips TV videos wedding/engagement work Zach